Saturday Junior Recreational League Descriptions:
Little Rocks (5-8 years): $130
This group is on the ice for one hour and uses light weight rocks on a half length sheet. They are focused on games that will help build skill and appreciation of curling. Helmets are mandatory. Tentative schedule: 9-10:30 am on Saturdays from October to April.
This group is on the ice for 90 minutes and they use light rocks on a full sheet of ice. The first part of the curling session is warm up and instruction followed by game play (3 or 4 ends). Helmets are mandatory. Tentative Schedule: 9-10:30 am on Saturdays.
This group is on the ice for 1.5 hours and uses full rocks and full sheet of ice. The coaches help with warm up and instruction before the games. Helmets are mandatory. Tentative Schedule: 10:30-12noon on Saturdays.
This group combines the U15 and U18 age groups and they are on the ice for 2 hours. There will be warm up before each game (6 ends) and coaches are available / interact with the curlers during the games. Tentative Schedule 12:30 to 2:30 pm on Saturdays.
JUNIOR SUPER LEAGUE:
- Team Entry
- Cost: $260 per curler
- Monday nights from October 2018 to April 2019
- All draws at 5:30 pm
- 6 end games
- This membership fee includes: Junior Super League, Access to Practice Ice through our online booking system and Saturday Recreational League
Junior Practice Member:
This is offered to our recreational curlers who want extra practice but are not part of the Junior Super League
- Cost: $50
- Eligible to use practice ice after school and/or evenings when available through our online booking system
- Requires an adult to be on site and responsible during practice
This membership applies to any individual who is under 21 years of age and wants to participate in adult leagues.
- 25% discount on the adult membership fee
- Juniors that are 15 years and older can play or spare in an adult league (with Director/Manager approval)
- Juniors under 15 can play or spare in an adult league with (1) Director/Manager approval, and (2) if they are playing with an adult that is willing to take responsibility for the junior during game play