Welcome back, curlers!
Online registration for all of our leagues is now open on the club website. To register, login to your MCC profile at mayflowercc.com and click on the banner link at the top of the page for Membership & League Sign-Up. Registration using the online system is strongly preferred. For those not comfortable with the online registration, feel free to drop by the club and complete a paper registration form. Please complete this as soon as possible to assist us in planning the season. Regular League curling will begin Monday, October 9, 2017.
Note that if you have previously completed the Early Deposit Process and paid a portion of your membership, you need to complete the Registration process now to select your leagues.
If you are going to be an annual practice member, you need to complete the registration process as well.
You will notice that your “Year of Birth” is required as part of the Registration Process this year. This is required by some National/Provincial funding sources. You can be assured that we will not be providing this information publicly or to MCC members, but will use the data on an aggregate basis when necessary.
We will be holding a registration night at the club Thursday, September 7 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Feel free to drop by the club and we will assist you in getting registered.
We have made some changes to the league offerings this season.
- The Wednesday Novice League is not returning this year. After consulting the league members, most were interested in playing in the Section Leagues.
- With more ice time available on Wednesday evenings, we are creating a Doubles League. There is not a requirement for teams to be mixed. Games take about 75 minutes to play and there will be three draws each Wednesday.
- Note that you will not be able to play in both the Wednesday Section and Wednesday Doubles League. The Section League will be able to have 16 teams and the Doubles League 12 teams. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
Memberships can be paid using any of the following methods:
- Online via the Registration Process;
- In person at the club (cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard); or
- By cheque (payable to 'Mayflower Curling Club')